Carbon Road Vuelta a Murcia – Alicante Airport
€ 775,00 per person
For our “Carbon Road Vuelta a Murcia” tour you’ll explore the region and staying in two fantastic cyclist friendly hotels where you can all unwind after your daily ride exploring the region of Murcia.
Our exclusive offer give cyclists of all abilities the opportunity to explore thousands of kilometres of quiet roads and great routes, and end an incredible cycling holiday here in the Murcia, Spain by watching the Vuelta a Murcia road race.
NOTE: All prices are based on a minimum of 2 people sharing**
- 3 Nights – 4* Hotel Accommodation in Los Alcázares (Bed & Breakfast)
- 3 Nights – 4* Hotel – Jardines De La Santa, Totana (Bed, Breakfast and Evening Meal)
- Carbon Road Bike Hire
- Airport Transfer from Alicante or Murcia Airport to Los Alcázares
- GPX Routes
- Transfer from Los Alcázares to Sierra Espuña during the tour
- Airport Transfer from Sierra Espuña to Alicante or Murcia Airport
- Emergency Assistance
- 2 x Drinks Bottles each
- Sports Massage (30mins) *
- SIS Sports Nutrition *
- Pedals and helmets for hire*
- Drinks Bottles*
Example Itinerary which we can change to ensure you get the opportunity to see the Vuelta de Murcia!
Day 1 – Arrival and optional ride
Arrival – Check in to Los Alcázares Hotel 4* B&B
– Optional GPX route to La Manga venture around the shores of the Mar Menor Lagoon towards the La Manga Club Resort. This ride offers the opportunity for a little climbing if you fancy challenging yourself along the Green Mile to Portman and climbing back out towards La Union (historical mineral mining area).
Day 2 – Tailored GPX Route 1 – Cresta Del Gallo 112km
Today’s route takes you into the countryside and towards Murcia, where you will face the challenge of climbing the Cresta Del Gallo which has been used in the Vuelta de Murcia and. Vuelta España in the past few years.
Day 3 – Tailored GPX Route 2 – Los Alcázares to Torremendo 90km
Our ride today, takes you to an area known as Embalse de la Padrera, riding through the rolling countryside this is a great route with a total distance of 90km, with the final 20km being downhill towards the coast.
Day 4 – Tailored GPX Route 3 -Cartagena & Puerto de Mazarron 105km
For today’s route, it’s time to explore more of the Mediterranean coast towards the Puerto de Mazarron, which will give you great views across the regions coastline and inland.
On completion of todays ride you will be met at the hotel and transferred to the Sierra Espuña.
Day 5 – Tailored GPX Route 4 – Collado Bermejo & Alto Espuña climbs
After your first evening at the Jardine de la Santa Hotel, the only way is up today what better than to explore the area on two wheels enjoying the winter sunshine and fresh mountain air.
Day 6 – Tailored GPX Route – Round the Espuña
Today is the Vuelta de Murcia, so todays ride will get you close to the action.
After you final day of riding and watching the UCI pro teams racing, it’s for a relaxed evening in the hotel before your journey home.
Day 7 – Final Ride, and Airport Transfer to Alicante Airport