Murcia Bike Hire are a leading provider of quality carbon road bike hire in the La Zenia area of the Alicante province of Spain. We are committed to our customers satisfaction, providing high quality cycling equipment, and services, so why not contact us and let us help you plan you next cycling holiday.
We are here to help and support you every step of the way from planning your trip to the Murcia or Alicante regions of Spain, with advice and GPX route downloads for the area you are staying, quality carbon road bikes, pedals, bottles, nutrition and much more!
The pride we take in our business has been recognised as “TripAdvisor Traveller’s Choice Award Winners” in 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023.
Bike Hire Includes
- The easiest and most convenient way to hire a carbon road bike in the Murcia Region.
- All bikes are supplied with a track pump, bike pump and a seat bag including spare tube, and tyre levers.
Delivery and Collection
- Delivery and collection in the La Zenia will be charged based on postcode at checkout.
- Examples of delivery locations include but are not limited to Villamartin. Playa Flamenca, Punta Prima and Torrevieja
Book a Carbon Road Bike Online Now!
We have a great selection of carbon road bikes and cycling accessories options available for you to book online!
Simply follow the steps below and add each bike to the shopping basket before checking out and completing the booking:-
- Select the bike model you prefer
- Select the frame size from the dropdown menu
- Choose the dates for hire (from & to)
- Tell us your seat height measurement from “centre crank to top of seat”
- Let us know your preferred delivery & collection times (we will communicate your time slots scheduled on completion of the booking).
- Add to basket and continue shopping for Pedals, Helmet, Nutrition, Water Bottles and much more!
- Once you have everything in the basket its time to checkout with a 25% deposit payment to secure your booking.
- Once complete, its time to check your email for your order confirmation email.
On receipt of your booking we will make contact with you to confirm the delivery details, but if you have any questions now or later please feel free to contact us, we will be happy to help!
We look forward to meeting you soon.
You will want to know that your bike is in great condition and that you won’t have any mechanical problems during your holiday. We keep all of our bikes extremely well serviced and maintained, but in the very unlikely event you have a mechanical issue we are here to help. Our emergency service number will be issued to you for a representative to come out and replace or repair your bike (not including basic maintenance such as slipped chains or punctures).